St. Ursula School, Power Distribution Study
Henry Adams developed CADD backgrounds for the school facility and field surveyed the existing electrical distribution system. The effort was used to create one comprehensive document for a distribution system that had undergone multiple upgrades over the years as sections had been added to the building. It was also used to evaluate replacement options since much of the equipment no longer has replacement components available.
The original 1940 building was expanded in several phases over many years and it now consists of over 60,000 SF. The 3-story building contains K-8 classrooms with an enrollment of over 700 students, a gym/auditorium, food service kitchen, lunch room, library, staff offices, and meeting spaces.
|Owner||St. Ursula School|