28 July 2017
Henry Adams has been awarded an on-call contract with the Columbia Association – a non-profit corporation providing public services benefiting the community of Columbia, MD. The contract will serve the Association’s many properties such as recreation centers, athletic clubs, and parks.
Potential task orders could include:
- Replacement HVAC package units and/or split systems.
- Domestic hot water and/or pool heating systems leveraging condensing boilers, on demand water heaters, and tank water heaters.
- Infrared space heating systems.
- Solar photovoltaic systems (ground and roof mounted).
- Domestic and pool plumbing system renovations.
- Complex lighting retrofits with controls, dimming, and photometric performance requirements.
Henry Adams is currently providing the MEP design to renovate the 45,000 SF Columbia Ice Rink as a stand-alone project. The project includes support for the ice making system, areas/elements such as mechanical room ventilation, water piping, floor drains, eye wash & shower, waste heat recovery for non-ice systems, and a Munters FreeDry Dehumidification Unit.